Anyway, I finally got to do a summer thing - even though it was in the middle of summer. We finally went to the Tuesday Marketplace, a local farmer's market that also has entertainment since it takes place after work hours. I usually meet up with some friends, we grab dinner from the various food carts, then sit on the grass and listen to whatever music is featured for the night. Oh, and on occasion we pick up some of the summer fruits or veggies.
I ended up using one of the pics I took that night for a challenge at The Lilypad.
CREDITS
Papers: MayStoryteller and July Storyteller (Just Jaimee); Cleaning Bug (Pink Reptile
Designs)
Elements: SummerVacation Stamps (Designs by Lili); Beach Cottage (Amy Wolff); July Storyteller
(Just Jaimee); I Am What I Am (Allison Pennington); Summer Lovin’ (Pink Reptile
Designs)
Fonts: Pea BMad (journaling, date)

No comments:
Post a Comment