Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Releases from Teresa Collins & An Oscraps Feature

One of my all-time favorite designers, Teresa Collins debuted several new releases at CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) today! I especially love these two collections:
Family Stories by Teresa Collins
Memorabilia by Teresa Collins
You can view Teresa's other releases on her blog.

Yesterday, one of my layouts was featured on the Oscraps blog! I did this layout months ago for one of the Oscraps 7th birthday challenges. It actually won the challenge - a big surprise for me, especially since I didn't spend very much time on it. It seems like the layouts I spend hours on never win challenges, yet some of the ones I do under time pressure end up winning. Odd... ;)
CREDITS
Papers: Travelogue (Studio 68)
Elements: Travelogue, Travelogue {stickies}, Change, Vintage Fall, and Take A Chance (Studio 68)
Alpha: MessyStamped On Alpha (Studio 68)
Fonts: Capture It 2 (title); Traveling Typewriter (journaling)

No comments:

Post a Comment