However, I did find some photos of myself actually relaxing at some point in my life. Here's the page I created:
CREDITS
Papers: Away We Go (Micheline Martin)
Elements: Away We Go (Little Butterfly Wings); Primavera (Gina Miller); Wanderlust, Numb3rs,
Build Your Own Butterfly (Pink Reptile Designs); Pop of Color (Amy Wolff)
Fonts: Niki (journaling, Stolen Moments Design); Tw Cen MT (title); Pea Olson (title)
Template: Fly Away (Our Misadventures)
I love using a large photo on a layout, but haven't done a lot of it lately. I think this one works well here.
Anyway, join us for the challenge! You can score some fun freebies from Our Misadventures! First, there's a freebie on the Real Life Scrapped Facebook Fan Page:
And, if you participate in the challenge, you will receive this terrific template set - I used it for my layout above:
The challenge is simple. You don't even need to do a full layout. You can write a few words or even post a photo. All you have to do is tell us what you think of when you hear "relax." :) We hope you'll join in on the fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment