The monthly template challenge at Sahlin Studio has been on my list since the first week of August, yet I only managed to complete it today during the munchkin's nap times, lol.This template was a bit of a challenge for me, with all the different elements that were involved. But, I finally ended up with something that I was happy with. I'm working backwards on my photos, starting to scrap the baby pics from 2011. These were from a photo shoot I did for Easter 2011. I forgot how much more cooperative he was at that age when it came to doing a photo shoot. He used to smile on cue, but now, he turns his head and starts to run away, lol. Maybe I've scarred him for life? ;)
CREDITS
Papers: Explore
Learn Grow, So This Is Love, Enjoy the Moment, Vintage Carnival, and Fleetwood (Sahlin
Studio)
Embellishments: Holiday Mixed Media, Sweet Storytelling, Sunshine Sticker Alpha, Country Fair Picnic, A Story Friend, Rejuvenate, Subtle Stamp
Alpha, So Grateful, and Play (Sahlin Studio); Wishy Washi – Eclectic Set 1
(Splendid Fiins); In the Moment (Audrey Neal)
Fonts: Wish I
Were Taller (title); Digs My Hart (journaling)
Template: August 2012 Template Challenge (Sahlin Studio)
No comments:
Post a Comment