Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Hip-Hopping Monday!

Yes, I realize the title says Monday, and today is Tuesday. I may be tired (another late night with the munchkin), but I am awake enough to realize what day it is.  :)   I just didn't have time yesterday to write up a blog post. So, here it is for today!

Yesterday was quite a whirlwind for me. I got a terrific email on Monday morning informing me that I was selected to be part of the Real Life Scrapped team! Woo hoo! I was so excited, I could barely get anything done! I will be writing blog posts and get to be part of the whole RLS community - CANNOT wait! In fact, my first RLS blog post should be going live sometime today. I spent yesterday looking over the RLS Facebook page and asking questions from other team members. The team was so welcoming - I can't wait to work with them!



On top of that news, I also found out that the  layout I posted on Sunday (My Little Old Man) won in the Design House Digital's 4 Play Challenge last week! (The blurb is at the end of the blog post - I almost missed it!)

I love the fact that I'm having so much fun with scrapping. It's been my saving grace during these tough months, despite the fact that I've had to sacrifice a little more sleep just to do it.

Okay, now I'm off to go do some research and writing before munchkin wakes up. I'll be back again VERY soon! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment