Monday, November 12, 2007

$20 Bucks of Books

It's always a scary thing for me to go to the library, because I always come home with a huge pile of books. And tonight was no exception. The Friends of the Library (I think that's what it's called) was having their book sale. Look what I brought home for $20...
No, none are literary classics or masterpieces. I fed my addiction for romance and chick-lit novels. Guess what I'll be doing while I'm sitting at airports!

So, if you want a great bargain, the main branch is having a terrific book sale. You'll also find videos and CDs. I only made it through one table (and it was just the romance books) before I couldn't carry anymore, and when I got to the cash register, the helpful volunteer let me know that they will be restocking the sale tables daily.

Great. Just what I needed to hear. I skipped over the computer books, the poetry and play books, cookbooks...guess that means I'll need to make another trip. Hmmm...I wonder if this counts as a tax deduction since the library is a worthy cause? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Man! Wish I lived a tad closer!! Well.... I guess I do! Uh.... DL? I think I need to tell you something.... I've moved (again!) and it IS closer come to think of it! Eleven whole miles worth of closer... still not close enough to visit your FoL sale... but, I can access my FoL a whole lot easier since I'm in ARKADELPHIA! No internet yet... so.... I'm checking from the library... be patient as this transition is in process!
    ~S

    ReplyDelete