Thursday, November 15, 2007

1 Week 'Til Thanksgiving

I realize Thanksgiving is a week away, but I'm totally in speed mode, trying to wrap up all my projects before I travel. Thank goodness that today is Thursday--I just wrapped up my heritage scrapbooking class today (we did a project I'll share in a bit), and I'm hoping to get a newsletter for TT out this evening. Then, the Bar Association newsletter is on the schedule. It's nice to know that I have steady work to keep me busy, but I'll admit I'm a little stressed out.

A photo from the last heritage scrapbook class...
From left to right: Dawn, Voe, and Vickie.

Dawn and Voe were in my summer class. Apparently, they liked being able to scrapbook, so they signed up again. :) I'm always glad to have repeat students that are fun!

Anyway, all these ladies were quite a kick to have in class, plus they all got along really well, especially today when they were sharing all sorts of tools, like punches and stamps. They had a blast with the 7 Gypsies self-inking stamps. Each of them took a blank piece of cardstock and stamped all 4 designs several times to have multiple images to use at a later time. It was pretty funny to watch them stamp things over and over because they were having a grand time.

And the project up close--my mini accordion album...
It turned out okay, despite my poor planning. :) I had to rip the tab on the front panel off since the date that I put on there was a little smeared from stamping on the "soft" tables at the Senior Rec Center. But, I replaced it this evening, and it looks MUCH better. I'm thinking of making another one to bring home for Thanksgiving to leave with my brother.


Saw this photo on Yahoo today. This definitely makes soft serve look VERY unappetizing!

Tomorrow is Friday...so glad, but yet so stressed... Cross your fingers I don't get sick from lack of sleep and the stress. That would make my Thanksgiving horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment