Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

It's been a week since I last checked in, but things have been a little busy, with the short Thanksgiving work week and my traveling to visit family. Doing a little catch up on what I've been up to. Warning: quite a few photos being posted!

Checking out the local farmers market with my mom (yes, they actually still have them in November!) to pick up some things for Thanksgiving. The strawberries
were very sweet!









My niece having her first try at rolling out cookies the night before Thanksgiving... She got very artistic during the decorating process!













Thanksgiving Day with the family. First my great-niece, Evelyn, and her mom, April.









My nephew, Brandon, with his family.

Little Evelyn loved being tossed in the air by her daddy.












Family photo--and no, I did NOT shrink. I had to crouch a little so I wouldn't block one of my older brothers. My mom and her great-granddaughter.


















Sunrise in the Silicon Valley, and a special photo for Kathy...
Also, thanks, M, for your company and great conversation!

My friend Darrell from high school--I just happened to run into him while I was out shopping. Hadn't seen him in several years since he moved and also had missed our 20-year reunion. Still looking good at 40!
Hanging out with my younger brother and his family at the downtown waterfront after seeing Enchanted--great movie, BTW! And yes, Dr. McDreamy was dreamy!

I haven't gotten sick so far, but I'm going to be really tired by the time I get home Monday evening! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday weekend!

1 comment: