Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday Morning at the Farmer's Market

Kathy and Charlie picked me up early this morning to check out the Saturday Market, a local farmer's market in our downtown area. While we were there, I decided to capture some of the essence of the Saturday Market.

Lots of dogs, like this cute little dog named Abby who wanted to basically lie down instead of walking...














Lots of beautiful flowers...

















Neat crafts, like the bird feeder and hanging wood ornaments (Kathy bought a few of these!)...
























I love going to Saturday Market, especially on a nice day. Guess I'll have to catch it again (and possibly the Beaverton one) on some Saturday that I don't have anything planned!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. YUMMYY!!! And, that's just my comment on Charlie!

    The market looks great and I know you 'n Kat had a great time! TFS!

    ~S

    ReplyDelete