
It's a kiwi green MiMi tote to hold my supplies for a crop! I've been waiting for this since early March, but it's been on backorder for weeks. Sheri and Sam finally found it at another supplier, and it arrived yesterday. They thought it was so funny that I was so excited about this.
Let's put it this way...when I have to drag more than 2 or 3 bags to get all my crop supplies with me, it's an issue. I have a huge tote on wheels, but pack that baby up, and then it's an issue to lift it and put it in the car. The large wheeled bag is great for all-day crops, but the smaller one will be a lot easier when it comes to going to something that's under 8 hours. Can't wait to use it!
Can I just say.... "I'm green with envy!"???? ROFL! Yes-- I understand ya!
ReplyDelete~S