Thursday, May 3, 2007

The "Fun" Challenge

Hi y'all! How's it going in your world???

T
his morning, Kathy sent me a challenge: to do one fun thing today. Hmmmm...with a major event coming up on Friday and Saturday at the store and a million details to cover, I didn't really have time for fun, aside from having my hair cut and eating dinner! I think the only actual fun thing I got to do was watch an episode of Bewitched while I was eating dinner.

So, Kath, does that count as fun? I can think of another fun thing, and it would be going to Chipotle for dinner--don't ask if I want anything on the menu! LOL!

Oh, and since I missed last week's Flashback Photo Friday, here's one for this week...
Hey, Jen, remember this??? I can't remember what year this is from--possibly 1993 or 1994. All I know is that it was a VERY long time ago! Jen and I were attending a tradeshow in San Francisco, and we stopped at a booth that wanted to showcase its wide-format printer. They were taking photos of people as they passed the booth, and they nabbed us. We got a large poster printout. I think I took a photo of the poster to make it more manageable. Anyway, I'm sure Jen will appreciate it since we were talking about how long ago we had met. I can't believe its been over 10 years!

Okay, time for this pumpkin to go to bed. Have a great Friday and weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good job DL...see--aren't ya glad I challenged you to have some FUN for YOU today!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a young-un you were in this photo! Too FUN! Nice to "meet" Jen (as it were) by photo, too!

    Hope you have lovely NSD! Been a lil' busy myself! But, am enjoying PEACE AND QUIET (it's a holiday, right!) and actually feel quite creative... will either manipulate some photos or some paper, ink & stamps later!

    Let's get caught up after you've rested up!

    ~S

    ReplyDelete