Been busy the last couple of weeks, and I have a bunch of pictures to upload from this past weekend's scrapbook convention. To sum it up: great projects, a couple of outstanding instructors, met some nice people, and lots of fun scrapbooking goodies to play with!!! Drool...okay, I'll just post one pic...

This is one unexpected scrapbooking goody that came home with me on Saturday. More info and photos on this item tomorrow.
Doing a lot of projects for the store, including scrapbooking ones.
Weather's been warmer than usual here. Not bad, but I do like the cold. :)
Went through three movies (2 bad, 1 just okay) in the last day and a half. Working on the fourth.
A blog update tomorrow--I swear!!!
But WHAT IS IT?? that lovely picturesque box?
ReplyDeleteYes! I want to hear all about the convention and what all you learned and what all you saw!
~S