Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Who Knows...

...why last night's blog layout wigged out? Must have been all those photos I uploaded! Oh well!

So for today, I've got pics of the album I finished for my mini albums class on Monday. Can't believe I already have a handful of sign-ups! So excited!!!


Today, while I was at the scrapbook store for our weekly meeting, I cruised a little afterwards, looking over the new things that came in over the last week. Boy, did I completely miss some stuff! I also found out that there were some new adhesives (two from Tombow) that I haven't tried yet. Unfortunately, one of them is completely sold out--and go figure, it's the one I really wanted to try since their current adhesive stinks as far as sticking!

Enough scrapbook talk for now. Still looking for a full-time job or additional projects to add to my freelancing. Too bad that passions don't always pay well!

And what's up for your week? Are you set to celebrate St. Patty's Day this weekend??? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment