Sunday, July 30, 2017

Vacation Time - Good Thymes!

As part of our summer vacation, we took a family trip to Disneyland. This was a very big deal since it would be my son's very first trip there, I hadn't been there since I was in college, and my mom hadn't visited since I was a kid.

One of the things we scheduled was a Character Breakfast so my son could have a chance to get pictures taken and get autographs from some of the infamous Disney characters - in the event we missed them while gallivanting around the Magic Kingdom. As part of the experience, we were able to get an official Disneyland photograph with Chef Goofy while dining in Goofy's Kitchen. I loved some of the candid photos that they captured and used the new release of Kitchen Good Thymes from ninigoesdigi to create my layout.


First, here's a look at Kitchen Good Thymes. There are three separate packs, as part of Oscraps' 4th Friday:


Kitchen Good Thymes - Elements by ninigoesdigi
Kitchen Good Thymes - Elements courtesy of ninigoesdigi

Kitchen Good Thymes - Patterns by ninigoesdigi
Kitchen Good Thymes - Patterns courtesy of ninigoesdigi

Kitchen Good Thymes - Solids by ninigoesdigi
Kitchen Good Thymes - Solids courtesy of ninigoesdigi
I know this entire collection is going to come in handy for my future recipe book and any layouts I create of my cooking experiences! In the meantime, however, I knew that it would work perfectly with some of our outtakes from Goofy's Kitchen. 

My layout turned out like this:
Good Thymes by cyranoscrap for ninigoesdigi
Good Thymes by cyranoscrap for ninigoesdigi
I have to applaud those Disneyland photographers. Those candids are some of my favorites of the trip. 

So, if you're looking to spice up your family recipe book (the holidays will be here before we know it!) or want to capture some of your culinary creations, adding the Kitchen Good Thymes collection may be a staple for your digiscrap library. It's on sale through Monday, July 31 for less than $2 per pack! (If you're a newsletter subscriber, there's a special coupon code to get 50% off the FULL kit!) Plus, there's a freebie too:
Kitchen Good Thymes - Freebie by ninigoesdigi
Kitchen Good Thymes - Freebie courtesy of ninigoesdigi
How can you lose with an incredible deal like this??? Grab it now through Monday! And happy scrapping - and cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment