Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Resurrecting My Crafting

As usual, this blog has fallen by the wayside, similar to my crafting habits. I know how it happens: basically, real life gets prioritized, while any creativity gets shelved until I have more time or inclination.

While I haven't been blogging much - ha, at all! - it doesn't mean that I haven't done some crafting, memory keeping, or scrapbooking. I've managed to touch my Project Life album a few times, started an album for a trip to Disneyland, dabbled in a traveler's journal, created a mini album, and even made a few digital layouts. 

Project Life album by cyranoscrap
Working on my Project Life album back in April
Missing You by cyranoscrap
Missing You layout by cyranoscrap for ninigoesdigi

Silly layout by cyranoscrap
Silly layout by cyranoscrap for Design by Heather T

Layout at a crop by cyranoscrap
Working on a layout at a crop in May
So, as you can see, there is evidence that I haven't fully stopped creating. ;)

One thing I've noticed is that when you don't create on a regular basis, it's very hard to get the mojo going. It takes me five times as long to create something, and I still feel like it's not quite right when I'm done. I miss those days when I finished a project and knew that it was just what I wanted.

I will attempt - again - to be more creative on a regular basis, whether it's scrapping, writing, photography, or even doodling - which I have yet to actually commit to doing. And, I'll even try to get more photos of my dabblings up here on the blog. 

We'll see how it all progresses! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment