Friday, April 29, 2016

Newborn - Precious and Sweet

Heather T.'s latest release, Newborn, took me back into my photo archives, searching for my son's baby photos. Back when he was first born, I had very little time to do any actual scrapbooking. Any spare time I had was spent trying to catch up on sleep, do household chores, or tackling any neglected tasks. Being a single parent without much help the first couple of years was definitely tiring and trying. Scrapping the moments was definitely not high on my priority list, no matter how much I wanted to do so. However, I digress.

When I saw Newborn, I was immediately inspired to find my son's cutest photos of his first month. There were so many! I swear I took at least a couple dozen or more every single day, trying to capture everything. But, I narrowed it down to just three. 

First, here's a look at Newborn, filled with pastels of green, yellow, and purple:
Newborn by Heather T.
Courtesy of Heather T.
And my captured memory:
By cyranoscrap for Heather T.
By cyranoscrap for Heather T.
It's only one layout (so far), but at least I can add it to his baby book. I have a lot of photos to scrap!

If you're like me and still trying to catch up on those baby photos, pick up Newborn while it's on sale this week. And enjoy your trip down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment