Friday, April 22, 2016

Life Is...

I love capturing the big events in life - milestones, holidays, celebrations, and the like. But I especially love when I capture the small things - the everyday things that go on in life. When ninigoesdigi came out with her new release Life Is, I wanted to capture something simple in my everyday life.

First, take a look at Life Is...
Life Is by ninigoesdigi
Courtesy of ninigoesdigi
As you can see, Life Is provides plenty of potential to capture some great life moments. But, it also works for the small things, like this...
By cyranoscrap for ninigoesdigi
By cyranoscrap for ninigoesdigi
CREDITS
Life Is kit by ninigoesdigi
Circled No. 3 template from Designed by Soco

Yes, blowing bubbles is not a major life event. But it's always quite wondrous to see how much fun my son has with them. He won't always be so enamored with bubbles when he gets older, but at least I have this moment. 

Life Is coordinates with the April Mini-Os at Oscraps, so you can mix and match as you please. Get all the April Mini-Os at a greatly reduced price through Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment