Saturday, January 2, 2016

Listers Gonna List

Day 2 of The Lilypad's MOC4. Today's challenge: Journaling in a list format. 

I don't mind doing journaling in a list format. It reminds me of doing bullet points for PowerPoint presentations, but on subjects that are much more fun!

The rules:
  1. All of the journaling on your page must be in the form of a list.
  2. You cannot have extra journaling on your page other than your list. You CAN add the date of your photo if you wish.
  3. You can use additional word art, word strips as your title work or as elements on the page, however your all of your journaling must be in the form of a list.
Not so bad, right? The hard part for me? Trying to figure out a topic for the list!

There is another challenge called 30 Days of LIsts that I have yet to try, but that I've seen. The list topics are pretty fun, like "Today's Playlist," "What I Like About ____," or "Recipes I Want to Try." These are just a few examples from the website, but I know there are more interesting lists that can be made as well. Anyway, I suppose the easy thing would have been to go get a few ideas from this website. Ha!

What I ended up doing was making a list of my "Favorite Hallmark Christmas Movies." Crazy, I suppose, but when the Hallmark Channel has their Christmas movies going from Thanksgiving through New Year's, I end up forgetting the titles of the ones I really like. So, that's where I focused my efforts. 

Favorite Holiday Movies by cyranoscrap
Favorite Holiday Movies by cyranoscrap
CREDITS
Evergreen (One Little Bird): Papers, Elements
Chesnut Lane (One Little Bird): Papers, Elements
There’s Something About Merry (One Little Bird): Elements
Advent – Story Seeds (Sara Gleason):  journaling card
Fonts: True North Textures, Very Berry Pro, Underwood Champion

Not a terribly exciting page, but I'm still quite pleased with the result. And, I have a list that I can refer to next holiday season, when all the Hallmark holiday movies come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment