First off, the challenge: Embracing Imperfection, aka a photography challenge. The main point of the challenge was to take a less-than-perfect photo and alter it. I took a color photo during Christmas of my mother and one of her great-granddaughters. The photo had terrible lighting and too many colors, so I changed it to black and white. With a brush mask, I took out all the extraneous background so I could focus on the subjects of the photo. Voila! I salvaged a photo that I didn't like as is into something I loved.
![]() |
| Moments Make the Memories by cyranoscrap |
Papers: Naturelle (Pink Reptile Designs)
Elements: The Little Things (Little Butterfly Wings); Love the Life You Live (Pink Reptile Designs); Sprinkles V.28 (Valorie Wibbens); Family Almanac (Sara Gleason)
Word Art: This Year (Word Art World)
Fonts: PW01 Script
It bothers me to have half-finished layouts, so I'm trying to make sure I finish them - a small resolution for this year. Let's hope I can keep it. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment