I can't believe it's a new month. Where does the time go?!?
But, I do like the month of April, despite the fact that it signals to me that a new season of allergies is on its way...sigh. One positive is that the April BYOC is out at The Lilypad!
One of my current favorites from this month's BYOC - Oh Baby from Quirky Heart!
I'm all over this collection because it's totally adorable! I want to grab all my toddler's baby pics and scrap, but that's another story, lol. Anyway, since I haven't had time to scrap, check out some of my favorite inspirations from the Quirky Heart ladies:
 |
| by editorialdragon for Quirky Heart |
 |
| by AmberR for Quirky Heart |
 |
| by cfile for Quirky Heart |
 |
| by MrsPeel for Quirky Heart |
I love what the team did! Now you can see why it makes me want to go scrap. Ah, if it weren't for real life...
Anyway, Oh Baby mixes with all the other April BYOC packs - and everything is 20% off through Sunday. As a plus, the more you buy in the April BYOC, the more you save! Happy shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment