I went a little out-of-the-box (for me!) since I'm not used to clustering lots of little embellishments. But, I forged ahead, and I think I did okay on this one. ;)
![]() |
| You & Me = Family by cyranoscrap |
One of the biggest challenges was trying to figure out what paper to use with this photo. The photo background has shades of orange in it, which match what we're wearing, but it made for a very interesting selection as far as paper. Do you realize how many papers out there have orange and navy blue together? Not many! In fact, the patterned paper that is behind the acrylic hearts is from K & Company. I didn't even know I owned that piece of paper, but it was stashed away with the Garage Sale piece - score one for me for being even slightly organized for once, LOL!
Anyway, I actually had fun with this layout and managed to get it done in less than an hour - another amazing feat for me!
Before I forget - one fun project that I found at Archiver's: the Daily Junque Kit. I am a kit-a-holic, as known by my fetish for kit clubs and anything kit-tish, lol. They also have the Authentique Splendid Ready To Make Album. Love this mini album kit - may have to make my own version sometime soon. Must...stop...shopping...online... ;)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment