Sunday, November 9, 2008

TNT Reunion

Today, my running team had a victory celebration at one of the local pubs. It was great to see a lot of the folks I had been training with for the last five months. It's funny how relaxed everyone seemed - all celebrating the fact that we had completed our events, either a full or half marathon. Several of us are now contemplating doing the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning.

The invite mentioned to bring photos and smiles, so I brought along an album to share of some of the photos I took throughout the season. I'll be turning it into a full-fledged scrapbook in a bit.

The photos from today. Incidentally, I got there a little late, so I missed getting photos of some others that left just as I was arriving.

Amy and Elaina

Elaina and Nick doing a little toast
Elaina, Nick, and Sheryl
Some of the team looking over the photo album I had brought along Coach Julie gives a little smile for the camera while a couple of teammates talk
Sheryl and Nick in deep conversation while Hilary listens intently to another teammate
Coach Karl and Brent
More team members checking out the photo album
Nick and Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment