Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Little Sushi & Sake

For tonight's happy hour, we descended upon Le Hana for sushi and sake (iced tea and beer for some of us!).

There was an awesome array of sushi rolls, as evidenced by the pics I'm including in today's post. The only reason they were quite a deal was because Dave and I got the All-You-Can-Eat summer special. By the time you bought a couple of these rolls, you were already paying the price of the summer special ($24.99). Dave and I had a great time devouring these rolls. Most of them were a little spicy, but I still braved it.

Here's the Super Dragon Roll, a roll that has three kinds of caviar--black, orange, and green--layered atop unagi. There's crab meat and avocado inside the roll.This one is the Le Hana roll: Shrimp tempura, crab, cucumber, avocado with spicy Hawaiian ahi poke. Sweet chilli poke sauce covered this one. And it was definitely spicy!
Elaina, Dave, and I wrapping up the evening. Kim and Brenda had already left by this point, although I think Dave might have gotten some photos on his rockin' Nikon D3!

No comments:

Post a Comment