Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

With Miracle on 34th Street (1973 version--and one I've never seen) on TV, I finally got some decorating done. The tiny tree (3 feet tall this year) and mantle have been half-finished since Saturday.

I love the fact that I can now take photos without flash! I did take a few with flash just to compare, and the ones without the flash look so much better.

Taking pictures this Christmas is going to be so much fun! I wonder how many I can take? I'll definitely have to remember to charge the battery the night before!

Family and friends--watch out!














Love how the photo of the candles on my coffee table turned out! And yes, they are peppermint-scented.



I even put a real wreath on my front door--a first since I've lived here. But, no lights strung around the outside since I didn't want to deal with the ladder. It's cold out there anyway!











Now, I just have to tackle wrapping gifts and writing out my cards!




1 comment:

  1. Lovely, lovely, lovely!!! Your home just looks so festive and cozy!! Enjoy the camera-- and just say "cheez"!!

    From your cheezy AR friend!

    ~S

    ReplyDelete