The opening lap of Relay with the Survivors (and our infamous bagpiper) kicking off the event...

The woman in the red hat is Lorelie, the wife of my old co-worker, Chris. She was just diagnosed with breast cancer about a year or so ago. And on the far right is Kathy's mom, Linda.

The WeBees for a Cure team going around the track. Charlie had it easy with Shawn giving her a little pull...


Here are (from the top and going clockwise) Paige, Janie, and Charlie.

Glenn with the team's mascot.

Charlie meets Red Robin...

And Glenn and his daughters, Janie and Paige, who are visiting their dad for a couple of weeks.

I'll be back out at the Stadium later today, after I work for a few hours. I'll be taking my turn around the track and will hopefully get some more pics. Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment