Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cluttered Desks Unite!

I saw this article link about clutter on a blog tonight, and HAD to read it. I love it! Now I don't feel so bad!!!

There seemed to be a lot of interesting news today, aside from the snow that crippled the metro area.
  1. Barack Obama launched his 2008 presidential campaign today. This should be an interesting development to watch, especially since if he is elected, he would become the first black president.
  2. Being a single woman is finally seen as a choice. Personally, I don't know why it took this long to figure out that it can be a choice.
  3. American Idol - Season 6 kicked off tonight. First stop: Minneapolis. It's always...uh...interesting...to see the early shows. Always good for a few laughs!
  4. Rachael Ray had her show renewed through 2010. Yikes! Hopefully her perkiness will die sometime soon... I've caught a few episodes here and there, but she's a little annoying. I think it's best to enjoy her on paper, via her cookbooks and the magazine!

Finally finished (i.e. glued down) the layout for one of the classes I scheduled for next month. I feel like something's missing, but not quite sure what it is. I'll have to take another look in a day or two.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment