Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Almost 3 Inches and Growing

Yes, it's snowing once again here. Last I checked, the snow level was about 2.5 inches, but it has been snowing steadily since. It's looking quite pretty in the greenspace behind the house. I even broke out my Illinois snow gear to go outside. Below, my driveway (which is supposed to be between the two cars) has disappeared.









Definitely a winter wonderland for this area. I'll go back out in a bit to take more photos--and try to shovel the snow out of the driveway so I can get out tomorrow. Oh, the little white spots on the photos are where the snow hit the lens while I was taking photos.

Suffice it to say I didn't make it to my 9 am meeting at the scrapbook store this morning. In fact, the entire staff is stuck at home, so the meeting got cancelled. An update on this: I met with the store owner yesterday, and I'm officially going to be working on their events and some marketing. Now how cool is that??? It's perfect for me! Sheri has a greater vision (as evidenced during our meeting yesterday), and it would be super cool to be a part of the growth that she is planning. I certainly hope we can do it! I spent most of yesterday morning at the store, discussing our upcoming classes, looking through the class materials that arrived via UPS while I was there, picking out materials for one of the classes I'm going to be teaching. I'm so excited!!! Here is the opportunity I've been waiting for!

Off to go work on the class schedule. Stay warm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment