About a month ago, I was doing a little retail therapy online, looking for a pair of shoes to replace my favorite leather Keds that had seen better days. I came across some Converse shoes that were a suitable replacement. I went ahead and ordered online. But, when they showed up, they were too small. Having never worn (or even tried on) a pair of Converse shoes, I had no idea what my size would be in that brand. I decided that I would go and seek out the same pair of shoes at Macy's so I could actually try them on. Lo and behold, they actually had this particular style in stock! Even better, it was on sale and they had a size to fit me! I was so excited, I went ahead and purchased them and was on my way in less than 15 minutes - most of that spent waiting in line to be rung up.
So, when ninigoesdigi's Shop Till You Drop collab with Designed by Soco came out, I knew exactly what purchase I was going to document - my new Converse shoes!
Check out the Shop Till You Drop collection:
![]() |
| Shop Till Your Drop Kit by ninigoesdigi & Designed by Soco |
![]() |
| Shop Till Your Drop Journal Cards by ninigoesdigi & Designed by Soco |
![]() |
| Shop Till Your Drop alpha by ninigoesdigi |
![]() |
| Shop Till Your Drop templates by Designed by Soco |
![]() |
| Shop Till Your Drop washi by ninigoesdigi |
![]() |
| By cyranoscrap for ninigoesdigi |
In the meantime, grab the Shop Till You Drop packs (click on the previews for each to go directly to the pack) for 20% off through the weekend. Or, save a bundle by picking up the collection. (And then you can do a little more retail therapy!)






No comments:
Post a Comment