This week, I had a little bit of time to work on a few planner pages. I used the new Planner: Melange Dividers Pack 01 and Planner: Painterly Template packs from Crafty Button Design. First, let's take a look at the new packs.
The dividers:
Both of these new packs are 20% off through Thursday (St. Patrick's Day!). Amber also has some select packs that she thinks would work great for planners on sale for 50% off. (Peruse the Crafty Button Design store to see those products.) One of my favorites is Viva La Vida Words, which is a great source for quotes to use on the planner divider pages. And, if you want to include some inspirational words on the pages to fill up the odd spaces, check out the Urban Whimsy Word Art Brushes. Journal card packs, like Arftul Everyday Cards Vol. 5, can also be pulled into your planner. (I showed an example in a previous planner post.)
Now, let's see the two new planner packs in action! What I loved about the dividers pack is the ability to customize it with quotes or whatever I wanted. I've wanted to include quotes in my planner, and the easy way to do this is to put them on the dividers. I did a couple of dividers with quotes:
The dividers:
![]() |
| Planner: Melange Dividers Pack 01 by Crafty Button Design |
And the templates, complete with paint "doodles" and word art to use on your pages.
![]() |
| Planner: Painterly Template Pack by Crafty Button Design |
Now, let's see the two new planner packs in action! What I loved about the dividers pack is the ability to customize it with quotes or whatever I wanted. I've wanted to include quotes in my planner, and the easy way to do this is to put them on the dividers. I did a couple of dividers with quotes:
![]() |
| Perfect - planner divider page by cyranoscrap |
All products from Crafty Button Design
Divider: Planner: Melange Dividers Pack 01
Then, since I seem to be using my planner more as a Project Life keeper (haha!), I included a grocery list that I had originally typed up on my phone. I suppose the "easy" thing would have been to just grab a screenshot from my phone and include it on a journaling card, but what would be the fun in that? ;) At least this way, I was also able to capture a few notes in the empty margin of the page of other errands and reminders that I had for the week. Mundane stuff, I know, but I know that even a year from now, I'll come across this and find it amusing to see what was going on in my life that week and what I bought at the grocery store. That is what I love about Project Life!
CREDITS
All products from Crafty Button Design
![]() |
| Shopping list planner page by cyranoscrap |
All products from Crafty Button Design
Shopping List: Planner: Melange Inserts Pack 01
Checkboxes, arrrows, word art: Planner: Painterly Template Pack
Lastly, I created a two-page spread to summarize Week 9. In the pack, there is a printable PDF of the template, but I opted to use the digital version in Photoshop so I could print my pictures with it. To help me stay within the painted guidelines, I just created boxes on the layer below the template, then clipped photos and background papers to the boxes. Finally, I finished off the page with just a few elements since the pages were already busy.
CREDITS
All products from Crafty Button Design
Lastly, I created a two-page spread to summarize Week 9. In the pack, there is a printable PDF of the template, but I opted to use the digital version in Photoshop so I could print my pictures with it. To help me stay within the painted guidelines, I just created boxes on the layer below the template, then clipped photos and background papers to the boxes. Finally, I finished off the page with just a few elements since the pages were already busy.
![]() |
| Week 9 Project Life planner pages by cyranoscrap |
All products from Crafty Button Design
Template: Planner: Painterly Template Pack
Papers: Amber's Pages, Vol. 5, Watercolor Backgrounds Vol. 1, Cotton Candy Papers
Elements: Gypsy at Heart, Home, Lady-Tude, Sew Perfect
Another gal on the Crafty Button Design team prints out everything and then fills in things as the week progresses:
If I were a little more on top of things (ha!),I could definitely do it this way. ;)
I was thinking more about how I could stretch my planner to do more creative things with it. I'll be sharing in the weeks to come - as life allows me the chance, that is!
Here's to a new week! Spread a little creativity when you can!
![]() |
| Planner pages by Jennifer for Crafty Button Design |
I was thinking more about how I could stretch my planner to do more creative things with it. I'll be sharing in the weeks to come - as life allows me the chance, that is!
Here's to a new week! Spread a little creativity when you can!







No comments:
Post a Comment