Fall is my favorite season. Officially, it's Fall where I live. But I think Mother Nature missed the memo. It still feels like summer.
Fortunately, Crafty Button Design has a kit for all us Fall lovers! The Autumn Bliss collection is a beautiful homage to this wonderful earth-toned season of oranges, reds, and browns. Take a look...
See what I mean? The Leafy Background papers make me want to go jump in a pile of freshly raked leaves - if we had any around, that is. ;)
The talented Crafty Button ladies created terrific eye candy with these packs:
 |
| Created by Thimbleberrie for Crafty Button Design |
 |
| Created by Skinospot for Crafty Button Design |
 |
| Created by snowdropz for Crafty Button Design |
 |
| Created by Thimbleberrie for Crafty Button Design |
 |
| Created by Erin for Crafty Button Design |
Gorgeous, eh? Guess this will have to satisfy my desire for Fall for now. You can pick up Autumn Bliss Leaves, Leafy Backgrounds, and Painterly Backgrounds for 20% off during new release weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment