Let me preface my experience by saying that I'm not a big fan of British shows or movies. Yes, the accent is something a lot of people love. I'm not one of them. This doesn't mean that I never watch British movies. However, I watched the first episode, not too impressed, and a lot confused. I watched the second episode, and was intrigued by the attraction between Bates and Anna. Soon, I had finished the entire first season and wanted to know if Matthew and Mary would ever end up together. Thus began my binge-watching of Downton Abbey!
So, when a challenge on the Designer Digitals blog came up, and I saw the freebie, I had to create a page all about my obsession with DA.
![]() |
| guilty pleasures by cyranoscrap |
All products (except font) by Katie Pertiet
Elements:
ARTjournal freebies – Sept. 2015
Paper: Rusty
Stucco, Vintage Library Paperie
Template: Fantastic Layered Template
Fonts: Traveling
Typewriter
Suffice it to say I am now eagerly awaiting the arrival of the sixth and final season to be aired in the U.S. In the meantime, I have checked out several books from the library about DA and rewatching seasons 1-5 on Amazon Prime just to see if I missed anything during my binge-watching. I've also been following the DA Instagram and Twitter accounts. I'd say I'm a little obsessed, although I have calmed down a bit over the last month. But, I still drool over Matthew (aka Dan Stevens) and Tom (aka Allen Leech).

No comments:
Post a Comment