Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lilypad Challenges

The Lilypad challenges have been on my mind, so I have been trying to get a few more done. Here are several I've done over the last few days...

You Inspire Me
CREDITS
Papers: Cool It (Rachel Young); Along the Autumn Path (Pink Reptile Designs); A Hint of Autumn (Michelle Godin)
Embellishnents: Creative Bliss (Shawna Clingerman); October Road (Sabrina Dupre); Banana Cake (Valorie Wibbens)
Font: Miserably Lose
Template: Oct. 2012 Freebie (Sahlin Studio)

Sometimes Full Of...
CREDITS
Papers: All Time Low (Amy Wolff)
Embellishments: Botanical (Amy Wolff); This Is My Story (Little Butterfly Wings); Bojangles and Peace Kraft and Joy (Micheline Martin)
Fonts: Traveling Typewriter, Wish I Were Taller, Scrap Script, Capture It 2, LD Announcement

No More, Mom!
CREDITS
Papers: This is My Story (Little Butterfly Wings); Little Daredevil (Micheline Martin); Booked and Noted (Pink Reptile Designs); Note-icable (Karah Fredricks); I Heart You and The Wickedest Witch (Michelle Godin);
Embellishments: This is My Story (Little Butterfly Wings); Peace Kraft and Joy (Micheline Martin); Sew Artsy Stitches (Michelle Godin); Grunge Overlay (Sara Schmutz)
Alphabet: Sloppy Stencils 2 (Michelle Godin)
Font: Traveling Typewriter
Template: Lilypad Oct. 2012 Template Challenge (Amy Martin)

No comments:

Post a Comment