I haven't had a lot of time to be creative lately. The little guy keeps getting into my materials every time I pull them out. And when I try to do anything digitally, he's right there, wanting to get in my lap and play with my laptop too.
However, I am fairly caught up with Project Life - up to Week 20! And since this is still Week 21, I haven't finished photos for the week. I'm so proud of myself. I think it's because this is the one thing I committed to for the year that I know is achievable, unlike trying to get through all my scrapbook supplies, LOL.
On JessicaSprague.com, the digital version of Project Life by Becky Higgins is on sale this weekend. I'm so glad there is a digital version. In fact, I created a photo book on Shutterfly a month or so ago, since they have all the digital items on the site. Here's a layout using the digital items from Project Life...
However, I am fairly caught up with Project Life - up to Week 20! And since this is still Week 21, I haven't finished photos for the week. I'm so proud of myself. I think it's because this is the one thing I committed to for the year that I know is achievable, unlike trying to get through all my scrapbook supplies, LOL.
On JessicaSprague.com, the digital version of Project Life by Becky Higgins is on sale this weekend. I'm so glad there is a digital version. In fact, I created a photo book on Shutterfly a month or so ago, since they have all the digital items on the site. Here's a layout using the digital items from Project Life...
![]() |
| This Man by cyranoscrap |


No comments:
Post a Comment