Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Few Things I Love About You Mini Album

I finished up a new project for Basically Bare that's posted on the blog today - a new mini album about the little guy!

I'm finding that I have to do short scrapbooking projects since that's all the time I get during his catnaps. I swear this kid does NOT sleep. Of course, friends who know me well would just say he's just like mom, LOL!

Anyway, I really had fun with the acrylic heart. The framing idea was a complete accident that happened while I was showing Amy ideas about where I should place it. I'll admit this wasn't my first idea, but it is waaay better than what I was going to do originally. :)

This mini book also gave me a chance to use a few of my favorite photos. I haven't had a whole lot of time to do many scrapping projects, so it's fun when I get to use a handful in one mini album - gotta love those mini albums! They've always been my favorite thing to work on.

For detailed pics of the project, visit the post on Basically Bare today!

No comments:

Post a Comment