Despite being tired, I think we were all relieved that the event was finally over. 24 hours straight for an event is a very overwhelming experience. But, it was all worth it, when we discovered we raised over $121K. And, money was/is still coming in, so I'm sure we'll be very close to our $130K fundraising goal!Monday, June 14, 2010
Relay Earns $121K!
Relay For Life of Hillsboro was this weekend. We've been preparing for months, and for the most part, the entire event ran smoothly. Even though the Committee had a few burps and glitches, the teams and general public didn't seem to notice, which is exactly the way it should be. Here we are after all was said and done...
Despite being tired, I think we were all relieved that the event was finally over. 24 hours straight for an event is a very overwhelming experience. But, it was all worth it, when we discovered we raised over $121K. And, money was/is still coming in, so I'm sure we'll be very close to our $130K fundraising goal!
Despite being tired, I think we were all relieved that the event was finally over. 24 hours straight for an event is a very overwhelming experience. But, it was all worth it, when we discovered we raised over $121K. And, money was/is still coming in, so I'm sure we'll be very close to our $130K fundraising goal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment