"How YOU doin'???"Seems like we do a lot of socializing when Dave's in town. Tonight was happy hour(s) to wind up Dave's visit. Brian, Kim, and Elaina were also there. It was quite the happy hour indeed!
Brian was the only one of the bunch that I didn't really know, but by the time he left to go join his wife at another restaurant for happy hour, part two, we were pretty good friends. It's amazing what happens when you put work colleagues in a different environment (other than the corporate buildings) and add a little alcohol. You get some pretty funny people!
We enjoyed a lot of laughs, though I'm going to leave out details since it was definitely adult conversation. I'm sure that some of the other restaurant patrons wished they were at our table since we were having so much fun. The waitress even learned to tune out what we were saying, except for getting our drink and food orders.
But, I do want to include the fact that Dave had his first Long Island iced tea ever. And here he is, commemorating the event.Dave and Brian...
Elaina and me...
Enjoyed the side-splitting laughs, everyone! Brian, those EMT stories were HILARIOUS! I'll never look at a Coke bottle or think about kicking someone's butt in the same way again! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment