See the rainbow in the fountain?
Enjoying a Belgian waffle for breakfast. Who knew they had Belgian waffles at the Farmers Market? You can even get chocolate chip ones or strawberries and whipped cream on top!And all the great fruits and vegetables of summer--along with a few treats!






From the top: beefsteak tomatoes, yummy corn, peaches, sweet Walla Walla onions, jumbo artichokes (and we're going to get some for Victor next time!), Red Velvet cupcakes, and lemon cucumbers.We also had a little retail therapy at the mall. Suz and I almost got Kathy to have a makeover, but it was a 2-hour wait. Shoot--so close! Then, it was off to the Cheesecake Factory for a light lunch topped off with lemoncello cream torte. I think everyone is hooked on it now! If you haven't tried it--you HAVE to!
YUMMMMMMY! The colors in all those photos are just d-lish, DL!
ReplyDeleteMymymymy-- I love Belgian waffles, too! But, I'm a purist... I only want butter & maple syrup on mine!
~S