My First Store Display
I don't consider myself a pro at merchandising. I can market stuff, but actually having to do store displays is a little bit of a struggle. Anyway, yesterday Sam had an idea of moving all sorts of stuff around, and now my classes/workshops have a display right near the front counter. In order to do that, though, I had to move all the items that were there (our "New" section) to make space for the shelves that we moved. I figured that by this afternoon, the display would be rearranged since Sam usually has a particular vision. Instead, it was all as I had arranged it when I walked in for my afternoon shift. I'm pretty happy about it, and I actually took photos of the results.

And yes, some of those photos on the class and workshop projects may look familiar to some of you! ;) If you're really interested, you can see the projects up close on the store blog, which I have to update now.Catch ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment